Search This Blog

Sunday 6 February 2011

Strengths and Improvements

Strengths
  • One strength of mine is punctuality. I normally arrive to the lesson on time, and am rarely late or absent.
  • Another strength of mine is my abiltiy to take notes and transfer them onto our blog. I manage to type up all of the groups notes and am able to write them up into proper sentences. This shows my organisation within the group is good.
  • I feel that i am able to handle the camera and filming well, without much difficutly. 
Improvements
  • One thing i hope to improve on during the thriller task is my ability to use garage band and final cut. I am not comfortable to use these programs without assistance. 
  • I also want to improve on focusing more on the task, in the lessons.
  • Lastly, i think i could improve on my input in class discussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment